Remedy for rheumatism
Rheumatoid arthritis which is generalized as Arthritis, has many causes. All joints contain a component called as cartilage. This cartilage allows the joints to move properly. When there is damage to cartilage for any reason, the joint pain increases and the in turn the pain becomes unbearable. The bones in the joints rub against each other, causing swelling in the knees. Remedy for rheumatism is certainly effective, if initiated at proper age and time.
Normally with increasing age the capacity of the cartilage decreases, the tearing increases. Therefore, the incidence of arthritis is higher in older people. The pain from this is actually joint pain. It leads to improper movement of joints, as well as difficulty in walking, bending, getting up and sitting, climbing and also descending stairs. All of these symptoms are causing pain in old age which becomes unbearable soon.
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by increasing age. This problem usually appears to increase after 60 years. Possible Reasons are :
- Obesity : It increases the risk of arthritis.
- Overweight : As more weight falls on the knees and hips.
- Lack of exercise : It reduces the capacity of cartilage.
- Bone fracture : Escalates the problem.
- Gap between the two joints : A gap due to any reason, increases tear and wear
- Hormonal changes in the body : Menopause causes calcium deficiency, so women are more likely to get osteoarthritis than men.
Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis :
There are definitive symptoms of arthritis. Most of the time they are :
- Swelling of the joints, redness of the joints
- Heat and pain when touching the joint
- Improper movement of joints
- Joint stiffness, stiffness, especially stiffness when waking up in the morning
- Tingling in the joints
Diagnosis of arthritis :
If you have arthritis for many days, the joints will go crazy. But there are medically approved ways to diagnose exact nature and stage of arthritis :
- If the patient’s family has this problem in the past. It is also diagnosed by physical examination.
- Uric Acid test
- MRI Scan
Prevention measures :
There are several remedies for arthritis, but prevention measures at proper age are the best :
- Eat a balanced diet
- Obesity puts more stress on the knee like joints. It is always best to control one’s weight and reduce it in case one is overweight
- Exercise regularly, do yoga, walking, cycling, swimming.
- Vitamin D is needed for calcium to be absorbed by the bones in case of bone loss. For this, take morning wool on your body.